Two months after releasing my first 2022 MLB draft rankings, it is time for an replace. Now that each school and highschool groups are properly into their season, scouts and analysts have extra to go off of, so I’ve expanded from my preliminary high 50 to a rating of the highest 150 prospects.
Listed here are a couple of big-picture takeaways in regards to the 2022 MLB draft class earlier than we get to the rankings:
Druw Jones nonetheless stands on the high of the category, the place I had him two months in the past. The three finest gamers (and 4 of the highest 5) within the class are prep place gamers. With the hard-capping of the draft, elevated leverage of highschool gamers vs. school gamers and model-driven selections by golf equipment, that does not imply the highest three picks will essentially be the highest three gamers on my board.
Baltimore is selecting first and GM Mike Elias has taken non-consensus gamers with an eye fixed towards financial savings for future picks (Carlos Correa in 2012 when working the draft for Houston) and notably school hitters (Heston Kjerstad in 2020 and Colton Cowser in 2021) whereas with the Orioles. In 2019, he did take the consensus finest participant when Adley Rutschman was a transparent No. 1 draft prospect. On condition that historical past, rumors persist that one of many three finest school bats (Brooks Lee largely, however Jacob Berry will get talked about and Kevin Parada may elbow his approach into that group) may very well be Baltimore’s choose, together with the opposite elite household historical past prep-position participant, Jackson Holliday (son of Matt).
Total, this draft class is not pretty much as good as final yr’s. I’ve 9 gamers at 45+ FV or higher grades, and final yr I had 16. I may see this class increasing that quantity a bit, however it will not get to 16. The distinctive side this yr is the plethora of bats: 25 of my high 32 gamers are hitters. Of these seven pitchers, Dylan Lesko’s arm damage ended up requiring Tommy John surgical procedure, however didn’t drop him far on my listing. (he’s the highest pitcher within the draft by an excellent margin), and Blade Tidwell is simply getting stretched out after a shoulder damage. Simply exterior of the highest 32 prospects, there are a number of pitchers at present at varied levels of Tommy John surgical procedure and restoration.
Which means magnificence is within the eye of the beholder on the pitching aspect, with most of those prep pitchers having lengthy histories and knowledge whereas crew opinions about Tommy John surgical procedures fluctuate. The overwhelming majority of the league will take a hitter with the primary choose, after which look to the glut of pitching within the second spherical — presumably going over slot for one who’s damage or unexpectedly slides down the board. This draft class has lengthy been touted as having an elite group of prep pitchers, and the depth by means of the highest two rounds is great.
One of many different tales of this draft is Tennessee rocket-armed reliever Ben Joyce, who’s recurrently sitting at 100 mph. On condition that Arkansas RHP Kevin Kopps, a lesser prospect, went 99th total final yr, Joyce ought to go forward of that, however he comes with an damage historical past and command/consistency questions. Most scouts are guessing late second or early third spherical for Joyce, which is near the ceiling for a relief-only prospect.
This listing is the order through which I might choose the gamers. It is going to shuffle because the draft approaches. Yow will discover extra on the long run worth (FV) system in my most up-to-date minor league Prime 100 prospects listing, however briefly, take a look at the headers of every tier to see the place every participant would slot amongst MLB’s finest prospects.
60 FV Tier (4-22 in minor league Prime 100)
1. Druw Jones (18.6), CF, Wesleyan HS (GA), Vanderbilt commit
You possibly can learn extra about him right here, however simply the software grades ought to make this an apparent alternative: plus (or extra) hitter with plus (or extra) energy projection and plus-plus velocity, protection (in heart subject), and arm power that is also utilized within the infield the place he tasks as a giant league common shortstop regardless of restricted time taking part in the place. Jones’ weak point proper now could be lifting the ball in video games, however the total talent set at this age is paying homage to a expertise like Byron Buxton — although there isn’t a good comp given Jones’ distinctive traits.
55 FV Tier (23-50 in Prime 100)
2. Termarr Johnson (18.0), 2B, Mays HS (GA), Uncommitted
Johnson is taking part in towards weak competitors in a lower-tier league within the Atlanta space, so it has been arduous to alter your opinion on him this spring. He was virtually a coin flip with Druw on the finish of the summer time and remains to be the identical form of expertise (much like Rafael Devers on the identical stage) he was then, although high-level evaluators parachuting in for a primary look this spring are much less enthusiastic than those who bought a pair full summers. Groups made a really comparable mistake in 2014 with Trea Turner who went thirteenth total when he regarded like an actual risk to go first total 12 months prematurely earlier than some minor accidents and swing tinkering that confused scouts that got here in late and puzzled what all the thrill was about.
3. Jackson Holliday (18.6), SS, Stillwater HS (OK), Oklahoma State commit
I appreciated Holliday one of the best of the prep shortstop group that features three others now ranked round thirtieth total. After the primary couple weeks of his spring season, the thrill I used to be listening to from high-level evaluators was that Holliday had separated himself from that group and was wanting like a top-ten choose. A pair weeks after that, he was perhaps within the group with Jones, Johnson and Inexperienced. Now some scouts have him forward of a few of that group. Holliday matches arguably probably the most engaging broad sort of prospect (MLB bloodlines, lefty-hitting shortstop with actual hit and energy potential), and he’s making a case to move one other participant or two by draft time.
I noticed my new Third prospect within the draft Stillwater HS (OK) shortstop Jackson Holliday final night time. Had 3 walks, a homer (about 375 toes to CF), and a double. This is the 2 hits, a slo-mo blast from double-barrel BP, and a few infield work: pic.twitter.com/TtkWVrGxpu
— Kiley McDaniel (@kileymcd) April 27, 2022
4. Brooks Lee (21.3), 3B, Cal Poly
Lee at present performs shortstop, however should not keep there in professional ball for that lengthy with third base the doubtless match. That is the limitation right here: He isn’t tremendous versatile and had a again process in highschool that helped push him to varsity after he was a fringe first rounder as a prep participant. The professionals are very clear: a attainable elite hit software, solid-average recreation energy and an excellent strategy. The iffy competitors stage at Cal Poly is buoyed by robust summer time performances.
50 FV Tier (51-125 in Prime 100)
5. Elijah Inexperienced (18.6), CF, IMG Academy HS (FL), Miami commit
Inexperienced had hype two years in the past of with the ability to get to the extent Druw Jones is true now, then it regarded like time for blast off when he transferred to IMG Academy. However his swing mechanics, strategy and make contact with fee have ebbed and flowed since then. It is necessary to notice that his make-up is great. He is going through harder pitching than some other prep prospect, and he has chosen to tackle that problem for 2 years when others have not.
They’re totally different gamers, however I feel Inexperienced’s expertise by means of the minors could also be like Jo Adell‘s, by way of hot-and-cold streaks of contact whereas he dials issues in, interspersed with 113 mph residence runs and highlight-reel performs. For groups that are inclined to lean into valuing traits for hitters over polish, considering they’ll repair most different issues, Inexperienced has one of the best offensive traits within the draft, with plus-plus uncooked energy and EVs, together with simply plus velocity and arm power.
— Kiley McDaniel (@kileymcd) March 25, 2022
6. Kevin Parada (20.9), C, Georgia Tech
Parada was top-of-the-line prep gamers within the 2020 class to get to high school (together with Cayden Wallace, under) and has given scouts appears to be like at two totally different variations of himself in his two seasons at catching-factory Georgia Tech.
Final yr, he was a hit-first sort with some energy, and this spring he is added power and leaned a lot more durable into energy in his swing with wonderful outcomes: 19 homers in 41 video games with extra walks than strikeouts, whereas additionally catching. I feel he is leaned slightly too far and doubtless must dial it again towards contact a notch or two in professional ball, however groups do not must think about if he can do one or the opposite as usually is the difficulty.
His catching and arm are advantageous, however there is a fear he could also be a primary baseman in his mid-to-late-20s, although that is a tiebreaking sort concern at worst. Above common offense, average-ish protection, and a observe document to match is tough to search out within the draft.
— Kiley McDaniel (@kileymcd) March 14, 2022
7. Jacob Berry (21.1), RF, LSU
Berry has an opportunity to play third base in professional ball, however in all probability matches finest at one of many different three nook spots. He has plus uncooked energy and a robust hit/strategy/efficiency combo, now examined on the highest newbie stage within the SEC after he transferred from Arizona. He matches within the J.J. Bleday class of stable school hitter, as do a pair extra school prospects arising subsequent.
8. Dylan Lesko (18.9), RHP, Buford HS (GA), Vanderbilt commit
Lesko underwent Tommy John surgical procedure this week and won’t pitch once more this yr. His final look was closely scouted — like triple-digit scouts in attendance — and he was wonderful at NHSI. For me, if/when wholesome, Lesko is the finest pitching prospect in a while — in all probability a couple of decade.
He sits within the mid-90s with bat-missing form, flashes a real 80-grade changeup, a 55-to-60-grade curveball that he would not throw a lot and the parts for command in a Walker Buehler-type package deal. Even with the damage information I do not suppose he falls out of the highest 15 picks and will in all probability nonetheless get top-10 cash or near it. Simply check out what number of TJs are on my newest MLB ace rankings. If Lesko is who he has regarded like to this point, it will not actually matter.
45+ FV Tier (126-169 in Prime 100)
9. Jace Jung (21.7), 2B, Texas Tech
He’s the youthful brother of Rangers’ 2019 No. 8 total choose Josh Jung, additionally an infielder from Texas Tech. Jace is not the identical high quality of infield defender as Josh, and Jace is a lefty stick, however they’ve an analogous above-average hit/uncooked energy mixture as carrying instruments.
45 FV Tier
10. Gavin Cross (21.3), RF, Virginia Tech
Cross has held function that J.J. Bleday-type: regular, well-rounded nook bat with robust efficiency, plus energy and a excessive likelihood hit software.
11. Jordan Beck (21.1), LF, Tennessee
Beck has been steadily climbing this spring, displaying huge uncooked energy and peak EVs round 110 mph, with an opportunity to play in heart subject, however his hit software remains to be up for debate. He is a unique form of participant, however the software grades and broad strokes examine properly to 2019 No. 10 total choose Hunter Bishop.
12. Cam Collier (17.7), 3B, Chipola JC (FL), Uncommitted
Collier opted to attend a junior school this yr as an alternative of being a junior in highschool — the identical factor Bryce Harper did — and has been stable this spring, going through a variety of 21-22-year-old arms as a 17-year-old with a particular bat.
13. Brandon Barriera (18.3), LHP, American Heritage HS (FL), Vanderbilt commit
Barriera has recurrently been hitting the upper-90s all spring and has flashed 4 above-average-to-plus pitches, with starter traits and an extended observe document of energetic stuff.
14. Dylan Beavers (20.9), RF, Cal
He is bought a cool hand transfer in his swing, however he is on time to the ball, he is younger for the category, the instruments are actual and he is carried out properly as a later-blooming prospect.
Cal RF Dylan Beavers was a enjoyable eval Fri/Sat at FSU.
First 3 clips you see the stiffer/upright decrease 1/2 and large hand transfer, occ. arm bar inflicting issues w/timing & up/in
— Kiley McDaniel (@kileymcd) March 8, 2022
15. Brock Porter (19.0), RHP, St. Mary’s HS (MI), Clemson commit
I wasn’t an enormous fan of Porter over the summer time, placing him close to the again of this top-two-rounds group of prep pitching, however he has taken a giant step ahead this spring. The 2 largest adjustments addressed my two largest considerations: including a plus slider and displaying extra life on his fastball.
16. Daniel Susac (21.0), C, Arizona
Susac was simply OK for Crew USA final summer time and hasn’t walked a lot this spring, however primarily each different metric is elite.
17. Chase DeLauter (20.7), RF, James Madison
DeLauter had a robust Cape Cod League as the massive popup title, checking a lot of packing containers for scouts who put him within the high half of the primary spherical. He is been simply OK this spring towards pro-level pitching, with some scouts worrying about his hitting mechanics and 6-foot-5 body towards mid-90s stuff. He has additionally missed a few of these matchups with accidents and should not return this spring as a result of a damaged foot. Total, he’s a polarizing prospect with a probable touchdown spot within the 15-25 vary.
18. Jackson Ferris (18.4), LHP, IMG Academy HS (FL), Ole Miss commit
Ferris has been seen so much the final two springs on a loaded IMG crew and has proven three above-average pitches with starter command at varied occasions.
19. Connor Prielipp (21.4), LHP, Alabama
Prielipp is a top-10 choose expertise who had Tommy John surgical procedure final season, however he is already throwing on a mound and sitting round 90 mph at 11 months after surgical procedure. I’ve seen a little bit of video from these bullpens, and his supply and timing look good.
At his finest, Prielipp labored at 94-97 mph and had a 3000 rpm hammer curve that graded as excessive as a 70-grade pitch. He might be able to throw a full-tilt bullpen for scouts earlier than the draft.
20. Jud Fabian (21.8), CF, Florida
I used to be out on Fabian final spring as a result of poor pitch choice, however he is taken a giant step ahead this yr. He can stick in heart subject and could also be a .250 hitter with 25 homers.
21. Andrew Dutkanych (18.9), RHP, Brebeuf Jesuit Prep HS (IN), Vanderbilt commit
One other first-round high quality prep arm within the higher Midwest/Ohio Valley together with Porter, Schultz and Miller. Dutkanych got here out purple sizzling a couple of weeks in the past, sitting within the mid-90s, and a few scouts hung a 70 grade on his slider.
22. Zach Neto (21.5), SS, Campbell
Neto is an undersized shortstop who emerged as a reputation this summer time and has continued to enhance this spring with a stable glove, above-average velocity and a swing that appears too large for his body, however it works.
23. Tucker Toman (18.7), 3B, Hammond HS (SC), LSU commit
Toman might be a 3rd baseman, however scouts are so offered on his make-up and hit/energy combo — a switch-hitter with a 50-to-55 bat, 60 uncooked energy and a robust observe document — that it would not actually matter the place he performs.
SC prep SS Tucker Toman had video games Mon-Thu this week however informed scouts to say he’d take post-game BP at his residence subject since yesterday’s recreation was proper after faculty. 15 scouts confirmed as much as an empty, quiet subject, he turned on the lights & hit tanks. Felt like Costner would narrate it pic.twitter.com/A26JMwHgZe
— Kiley McDaniel (@kileymcd) April 14, 2022
24. Blade Tidwell (21.0), RHP, Tennessee
Simply now coming back from a shoulder damage, Tidwell had a loud begin final weekend at Florida. He is into the upper-90s with a straightforward plus slider, an above-average changeup and flashes of starter command. As he will get stretched out, if his medicals take a look at and he retains performing like this, he can bounce into the highest 15 picks.
25. Jett Williams (18.7), SS, Rockwall Heath HS (TX), Mississippi State commit
Williams is one other smallish center infielder, listed at 5-foot-8, however he can hit, run and subject. You possibly can see in these rankings the business pattern towards certain bats at premium positions, even these with out a lot energy.
26. Drew Gilbert (21.8), CF, Tennessee
Gilbert is a 5-foot-9 heart fielder who was seen as extra of a pitcher by scouts when he bought to campus, however he is actually hit with an excellent strategy, hole energy and robust exit velos.
27. Sterlin Thompson (21.0), RF, Florida
Thompson was an old-for-the-class late popup title out of a central Florida highschool within the shortened spring in 2020. He might have had his bonus worth met if he had a pair extra weeks for cross-checkers to see him. He is achieved nothing however hit in Gainesville. He has the plus uncooked energy you wish to see from a nook outfielder, however his pitch choice limits him a bit proper now.
28. Eric Brown (21.5), SS, Coastal Carolina
Brown entered the spring as a 2nd-Third spherical bat-first sort participant however has taken a step ahead this spring to late 1st spherical rivalry. He has an infield match and sneaky energy however a swing which will should be adjusted.
29. Gavin Kilen (18.2), SS, Milton HS (WI), Louisville commit
Kilen is usually grouped with Younger and Romero as probably the most superior center infield bats within the prep class, however each crew has them in a unique order.
30. Cole Younger (18.9), SS, North Allegheny HS (PA), Duke commit
Younger has given uneven appears to be like this spring, however should not slip far due to his observe document of stable contact and protection.
31. Roman Anthony (18.1), RF, Stoneman Douglas HS (FL), Ole Miss commit
A well known title who had an uneven summer time however took a giant step ahead this spring, displaying improved hit and energy instruments.
32. Mikey Romero (18.5), 2B, Orange Lutheran HS (CA), LSU commit
Romero has had a stable spring and he can hit, however a shoulder difficulty limits his arm power at shortstop. The crew that picks him will wish to regulate his swing to get extra of his uncooked energy in video games.
33. Henry Bolte (18.9), RF, Palo Alto HS (CA), Texas commit
Bolte has a restricted summer time observe document. His spring efficiency has groups questioning what the hit software is, however the uncooked energy could also be a 70, and the velocity is a 60, so the upside is big.
34. Peyton Pallette (21.1), RHP, Arkansas
Pallette is out for the season with Tommy John surgical procedure. He is not large, however he had shades of the school model of Walker Buehler at occasions whereas pitching for Arkansas.
35. Carson Whisenhunt (21.7), LHP, East Carolina
Whisenhunt will not pitch this yr as a result of a PED suspension from a complement, however his preseason appears to be like have been mid-first-round high quality with three plus pitches for some scouts after extra of a 50-and-55s-across-the-board look final spring. Many expect he and Kumar Rocker may go to an impartial league for pre-draft appears to be like. If Whisenhunt appears to be like like he did going into the season pre-draft, he’s a candidate to leap into the highest 30 picks.
36. Jonathan Cannon (22.0), RHP, Georgia
His worth wasn’t met final yr, however an 88-91 mph cutter and improved command have fueled a breakthrough this season. He missed three weeks with arm soreness, however returned wanting stable on Saturday. He may simply change into one of the best wholesome school starter and sneak into the 20’s with a robust end.
37. Hunter Barco (21.5), LHP, Florida
Barco hasn’t thrown his plus splitter a lot in school, however his velocity and slider have improved this yr together with stable efficiency. We’re awaiting phrase on the severity of an elbow damage that may preserve him out indefinitely.
38. Brady Neal (17.8), C, IMG Academy HS (FL), LSU commit
On the smaller aspect for a catcher, Neal has an extended observe document of hitting and has been straightforward to see on a loaded IMG crew. He reclassified from 2023, so he is one of many youthful high prospects within the class.
39. Noah Schultz (18.9), LHP, Oswego East HS (IL), Vanderbilt commit
Schultz has missed time with an sickness this spring. Illinois preps already begin late, so he is getting by on a robust summer time displaying as a 6-foot-8 lefty who slings a low-90s fastball and a high-spin breaker from a low slot.
40. Justin Campbell (21.3), RHP, Oklahoma State
Campbell is a 6-foot-7 righty who has above-average stuff, really feel and performances, with a non-frontline upside however common attraction on this space of the draft.
41. Gavin Turley (18.7), CF, Hamilton HS (AZ), Oregon State commit
Turley has plus-plus bat velocity and uncooked energy potential together with above-average velocity, however plenty of transferring components within the swing are obscuring how a lot really feel to hit he has.
42. J.R. Ritchie (19.0), RHP, Bainbridge HS (WA), UCLA commit
Ritchie is arguably the finest pitchability possibility in a deep prep pitching crop. He has bumped 97 mph this spring, however stuff is often average-to-above proper now, reasonably than plus.
43. Jacob Miller (18.9), RHP, Liberty Union HS (OH), Louisville commit
Miller is an influence righty who sits mid-90s, mixes in two plus breakers and throws high quality strikes. He may simply proceed rising from right here.
40+ FV Tier
44. Justin Crawford (18.5), CF, Bishop Gorman HS (NV), LSU commit
The son of former MLB nice Carl Crawford, can be a plus-plus runner with really feel for contact. What his total offensive influence can be is the massive query.
45. Cayden Wallace (20.9), 3B, Arkansas
Wallace is a right-handed nook masher with hit/energy combo who has been an analogous participant courting again to highschool.
46. Cooper Hjerpe (21.2), LHP, Oregon State
A low-slot lefty who would not have big uncooked stuff, Hjerpe will get whiffs and is aware of the way to pitch.
47. Walter Ford (17.5), RHP, Tempo HS (FL), Alabama commit
Reclassified from 2023, Ford is likely one of the youngest within the class. He’ll present mid-90s and plus breaker with robust demeanor however has had an up-and-down spring command-wise.
48. Spencer Jones (21.1), RF, Vanderbilt
An enormous two-way prospect out of highschool, Jones is now a hitter solely and flashes plus-plus juice from the left aspect, however his 6-foot-7 body limits contact projection.
49. Cade Doughty (21.2), 3B, LSU
Doughty has restricted upside as a non-shortstop with below-average energy, however he is been a robust performer for years.
50. Brock Jones (21.2), CF, Stanford
Jones had a robust summer time with Crew USA, however very combined offensive evaluations this spring have him on the fringes of the primary spherical.
51. Gabriel Hughes (20.9), RHP, Gonzaga
The perfect of a robust Gonzaga employees, Hughes has an above-average-to-plus sinker/slider combo and an opportunity to start out.
52. Landon Sims (21.5), RHP, Mississippi State
A dominating Kimbrel-esque reliever transformed to the rotation to largely stable evaluations, Sims had Tommy John surgical procedure after three begins.
53. Logan Tanner (21.6), C, Mississippi State
A powerful defender with some pop and stable performances, however offensive upside is the priority for Tanner.
54. Parker Messick (21.7), LHP, Florida State
The body/supply is not fairly, however Messick can actually pitch and compete, with a plus changeup as his important weapon.
55. Malcolm Moore (18.9), C, McClatchy HS (CA), Stanford commit
Having a giant spring, Moore could also be a tricky signal, however he is an effective sufficient defender to stay at catcher with above-average offensive potential.
56. Sal Stewart (18.6), 3B, Westminster Christian HS (FL), Vanderbilt commit
Place is a query, and Stewart must also be a tricky signal, however he has a transparent above-average hit/energy combo with an extended historical past.
57. Thomas Harrington (21.0), RHP, Campbell
Harrington has a starter look and popped up this spring with four-above common pitches however no true plus providing.
40 FV Tier
58. Kumar Rocker (22.6), RHP, ex-Vanderbilt
Rocker is predicted to hitch an Impartial League crew earlier than the draft. He would then doubtless be fast-tracked to the massive leagues.
59. Jackson Cox (18.8), RHP, Toutle Lake HS (WA), Oregon commit
Cox has a fluid supply with a 3000+ rpm breaking ball that is simply plus and a heater into the mid-90s.
60. Bryce Hubbart (21.0), LHP, Florida State
Hubbart had late-first-round buzz early, however his heater nonetheless sits round 90 mph with two breakers and command grading above common.
61. Tristan Smith (19.0), LHP, Boiling Springs HS (SC), Clemson commit
An influence lefty who sits within the mid-90s and flashes a plus breaker, consistency has been the difficulty this spring for Smith.
62. Trystan Vrieling (21.8), RHP, Gonzaga
Vrieling is one other Gonzaga pitcher with a starter look, above-average stuff and data-friendly pitch form.
63. Adam Mazur (21.1), RHP, Iowa
The South Dakota State switch flashes a mid-90s heater together with starter traits at occasions.
64. Jaden Noot (18.7), RHP, Sierra Canyon HS (CA), LSU commit
Noot has deceiving bodily expertise to associate with above-average stuff and sits at 93-96 mph.
65. Cole Phillips (19.1), RHP, Boerne HS (TX), Arkansas commit
Phillips is an influence righty who flashed 100 mph with a 60-grade breaker this spring earlier than Tommy John surgical procedure weeks in the past.
66. Joe Lampe (21.6), CF, Arizona State
Lampe is a straightforward plus runner who has grown into extra (however nonetheless below-average) energy this yr.
67. Carson Palmquist (21.7), LHP, Miami
Much like Hjerpe as a -sidearm lefty that offers, Palmquist comes with slightly extra reliever danger.
68. Carter Younger (21.4), SS, Vanderbilt
Younger options plus energy, robust EVs and a shortstop match — however it comes with actual contact points.
69. Peyton Graham (21.4), SS, Oklahoma
Graham is equally large upside/energy prospect like Younger, however has even larger pitch choice issues.
70. Brandon Sproat (21.8), RHP, Florida
The long-time Gator reliever has been sitting 96-99 as a starter with improved command and 4 playable pitches. Sproat may sneak into the highest 50 picks with a sizzling end.
71. Reggie Crawford (21.6), LHP, UConn
The rocket-armed lefty was as much as 100 mph this summer time however has a reduction look and had TJ surgical procedure earlier than the season.
72. Jacob Melton (21.8), RF, Oregon State
Melton has above-average instruments and manufacturing, however extra of a low-end on a regular basis sort upside.
73. Robert Moore (20.2), 2B, Arkansas
The thrill on the son of Royals GM Dayton Moore has simmered, however he is a stable all-around participant that is younger for the category.
74. Cameron Smith (19.4), 3B, Palm Seashore Central HS (FL), Florida State commit
Smith does have curiosity within the high 50 picks, fingers for the infield and large energy, however he’s very previous for the category with a restricted observe document.
75. Cutter Coffey (18.0), 3B, Liberty HS (CA), Texas commit
A recognized pitcher from the summer time, Coffey has emerged within the second-to-third spherical vary as a shortstop who doubtless slides to 3rd, however with plus potential energy.
76. Jake Bennett (21.5), LHP, Oklahoma
77. Owen Murphy (18.8), RHP, Riverside Brookfield HS (IL), Notre Dame commit
78. Caden Dana (18.6), RHP, Don Bosco Prep HS (NJ), Kentucky commit
79. Josh Kasevich (21.4), SS, Oregon
80. Nick Morabito (19.1), SS, Gonzaga School HS (VA), Virginia Tech commit
81. Dalton Dashing (21.3), C, Louisville
82. Ben Joyce (21.8), RHP, Tennessee
83. Ryan Clifford (18.9), RF, Pro5 Academy HS (NC), Vanderbilt commit
84. Adonys Guzman (18.6), C, Brunswick HS (CT), Boston School commit
85. Connor Staine (21.5), RHP, UCF
86. Hayden Dunhurst (21.8), C, Ole Miss
87. Austin Henry (19.1), RHP, Dell Rapids HS (SD), Wichita State commit
88. Trey Dombroski (21.3), LHP, Monmouth
89. Jimmy Crooks (20.9), C, Oklahoma
90. Ryan Cermak (21.0), CF, Illinois State
91. Drew Thorpe (21.8), RHP, Cal Poly
92. Karson Milbrandt (18.2), RHP, Liberty HS (MO), Vanderbilt commit
93. Tommy Specht (18.0), CF, Wahlert HS (IA), Kentucky commit
94. Mason Neville (18.5), CF, Primary HS (NV), Arkansas commit
95. Paxton Kling (19.0), CF, Central HS (PA), LSU commit
96. Riley Kelly (18.1), RHP, Tustin HS (CA), UC Irvine commit
97. Brycen Mautz (21.0), LHP, San Diego
98. Alex Freeland (20.9), 3B, UCF
99. Maximus Martin (18.8), SS, Moorestown HS (NJ), Rutgers commit
100. Colby Thomas (21.4), RF, Mercer
101. Nazier Mule (17.8), RHP, Passaic County Tech HS (NJ), Miami commit
102. Jackson Humphries (18.1), LHP, Fuquay-Varina HS (NC), Campbell commit
103. Luis Ramirez (21.1), RHP, Lengthy Seashore State
104. Xavier Isaac (18.5), 1B, East Forsyth HS (NC), Florida commit
105. Sam Horn (18.8), RHP, Collins Hill HS (GA), Missouri commit
106. Jack O’Connor (18.5), RHP, Bishop O’Connell HS (VA), Virginia commit
107. Chase Shores (18.0), RHP, Lee HS (TX), Oklahoma State commit
108. Gabe Rincones (21.3), RF, Florida Atlantic
109. Henry Williams (20.8), RHP, Duke
110. Christopher Paciolla (18.3), SS, Temecula Valley HS (CA), UCLA commit
111. Clark Elliott (21.8), RF, Michigan
112. Trey Faltine (21.4), SS, Texas
113. Jake Madden (20.5), RHP, Northwest Florida JC, South Carolina commit
114. Michael Kennedy (17.6), LHP, Troy HS (NY), LSU commit
115. Jacob Zibin (17.5), RHP, TNXL Academy HS (FL), Kentucky commit
116. Jordan Sprinkle (21.2), SS, UC Santa Barbara
117. Cade Hunter (21.6), C, Virginia Tech
118. Payton Brennan (19.1), CF, Rocklin HS (CA), UCLA commit
119. Chandler Pollard (18.1), CF, Woodward Academy HS (GA), Washington State commit
120. Brandon Birdsell (22.2), RHP, Texas Tech
121. Luke Gold (21.8), 2B, Boston School
122. Alex MacFarlane (21.0), RHP, Miami
123. Jack Crighton (18.9), SS, St. Mary’s HS (MI), Michigan commit
124. Ethan Petry (18.0), 3B/RHP, Cypress Creek HS (FL), South Carolina commit
125. Nolan McLean (20.9), 3B, Oklahoma State
126. Pete Hansen (21.9), LHP, Texas
127. Eli Jerzembeck (19.0), RHP, Windfall HS (NC), South Carolina commit
128. Dominic Keegan (21.9), C, Vanderbilt
129. Chandler Simpson (21.6), 2B, Georgia Tech
130. Jalin Flores (18.9), SS, Brandeis HS (TX), Texas commit
131. Robby Snelling (18.5), LHP, McQueen HS (NV), LSU commit
132. Tanner Schobel (21.0), SS, Virginia Tech
133. Tyler Locklear (21.6), 3B, VCU
134. Logan Wagner (18.2), SS, P27 Academy HS (SC), Louisville commit
135. J.T. Quinn (18.1), RHP, Berkeley Prep HS (FL), Ole Miss commit
136. Jacob Watters (21.5), RHP, West Virginia
137. A.J. Izzi (18.6), RHP, Oswego East HS (IL), Wichita State commit
138. Malachi Witherspoon (17.9), RHP, Fletcher HS (FL), Jacksonville commit
139. Eric Adler (21.7), RHP, Wake Forest
140. R.J. Austin (18.6), SS, Tempo Academy HS (GA), Vanderbilt commit
141. Korbyn Dickerson (18.7), CF, Trinity HS (IN), Louisville commit
142. Josh Hood (21.9), 3B, North Carolina State
143. Brock Willis (19.0), CF, Holly Springs HS (NC), North Carolina commit
144. Ivan Melendez (22.4), 1B, Texas
145. Jayson Jones (18.9), 3B, Braswell HS (TX), Arkansas commit
146. Kassius Thomas (18.9), RHP, Sierra Canyon HS (CA), Duke commit
147. Colby Halter (20.9), 2B, Florida
148. Brooks Brannon (18.1), C, Randleman HS (NC), North Carolina commit
149. Levi Huesman (18.9), LHP, Hanover HS (VA), Coastal Carolina commit
150. Tres Gonzalez (21.7), LF, Georgia Tech
Different 40 FV Prospects
Marek Houston (18.2), SS, Venice HS (FL), Wake Forest commit
Luke Hill (18.3), SS, Episcopal HS (LA), Arizona State commit
Ross Highfill (18.9), C, Madison Central HS (MS), Mississippi State commit
Gavin Guidry (19.0), SS, Barbe HS (LA), LSU commit
Ethan Frey (18.4), C, Rosepine HS (LA), LSU commit
Jacob Reimer (18.3), 3B, Yucaipa HS (CA), Washington commit
Drew Smith (19.0), 3B, Buchanan HS (CA), Oregon commit
Jordan Taylor (19.8), CF, St. John’s Nation Day HS (FL), Florida State
Ike Irish (18.6), C, St. Mary’s HS (MI), Auburn commit
Max Wagner (20.9), 3B, Clemson
Chris Newell (21.1), RF, Virginia
Andrew Compton (21.2), 1B, Georgia Tech
Jack Bulger (20.9), C, Vanderbilt
Victor Scott (21.3), CF, West Virginia
Matt Wooden (21.3), C, Penn State
Trey Lipscomb (22.0), 3B, Tennessee
Anthony Corridor (21.4), RF, Oregon
Jared McKenzie (21.1), CF, Baylor
Jace Grady (21.0), CF, Dallas Baptist
Donovan Zsak (19.0), LHP, St. Joseph HS (NJ), Virginia commit
Seth Keller (18.0), RHP, Hanover HS (VA), Outdated Dominion commit
Bradley Loftin (18.8), LHP, DeSoto Central HS (MS), Mississippi State commit
Brock Blatter (19.0), RHP, Billings Central Catholic HS (MT), Alabama commit
Bryce Osmond (21.8), RHP, Oklahoma State
Andrew Taylor (20.8), RHP, Central Michigan
Andrew Walters (21.6), RHP, Miami
Colby Holcombe (19.6), RHP, Northeast Mississippi JC, Mississippi State commit
Adam Maier (20.7), RHP, Oregon
Orion Kerkering (21.2), RHP, USF
Zach Maxwell (21.4), RHP, Georgia Tech
Riley Cornelio (22.0), RHP, TCU